Our Risk Reduction team members
- Kusumadewi (DY) SuharyaWDC Member
- Hilary DoxfordWDC Member
- Kate SwafferWDC Member
- Meera PattabiramanWDC Member and Trustee
- Professor Ricardo F. Allegri, MD, PhDWDC Member
- Shekhar SaxanaAssociate Member
- Martin RossorAssociate Member
- Tom WrightAssociate Member
- Whitney WartonWorld Young Leaders in Dementia
Our Finance team aims to catalyse an increase of global levels of public and private financing and investment into dementia research, and to help enhance its effectiveness.
Integrated Drug Development
Our Integrated Drug Development work aims to increase the speed and reliability of delivering innovative dementia medicines.
Research, Open Science and Big Data
Our Research team aims to foster and promote a culture of open science and collaborative global research into dementia.
Our Care team aims to help improve the quality of life and delivery of high-quality and affordable care and support for people living with dementia, their care partners, and their families.
Our Risk Reduction team aims to reduce the risk and impact of dementia through increasing awareness and by encouraging effective disease prevention methods.